WaterLase iPlus all-tissue laser technology represents the ultimate in patient comfort and clinical excellence for modern dental practices. For more than 15 years, WaterLase technology has elevated the standard of care in dentistry with cutting- edge Er,Cr:YSGG laser technology. The new WaterLase iPlus, our most innovative laser ever, greatly expands the clinical capabilities of general dentists and specialists, and delivers an unparalleled clinical experience for dental professionals and their patients. More efficient dental appointments, greater comfort* for the patient, and expansive opportunities to expand the dentistry available in your practice are just a few of the benefits offered by WaterLase.
Only 6% of dentists in the United States routinely practice laser dentistry owing to the high cost of the equipment and skills required to use it. Dr. Weisberg has used his Waterlase Laser for 13 years. he recently upgraded to the iPlus Laser and is using this phenomenal technology in all procedures. It enables him to create comfortable and attractive smiles without more invasive methods. The Waterlase and iPlus lasers uses the Hydrokinetic process that gently washes away decay with a spray of laser-energized water droplets. There is no vibration, transfer of heat buildup or micro-cracking of tooth structure, which is the primary cause of pain and post-operative sensitivity associated with the conventional drill. The Waterlase laser is virtually painless in most cases.
The Waterlase™ and iPlus Laser use HydroKinetic® technology to perform a variety of dental procedures, including cavity preparation, caries removal, tooth etching and a wide range of soft tissue (gum) procedures.
- Because it does not cause heat or vibration in the mouth, Waterlase™ may ease the pain and anxiety of patients who fear the vibration and high-pitched whine of traditional drills. In contrast, the Waterlase™ makes a gentle “popping” noise.
- Waterlase™ uses a cool-water spray to cut teeth without generating heat. Conventional drills can overheat teeth during procedures, inducing discomfort and irreversibly damaging the soft tissue or pulp underneath.
- The Waterlase™ system uses laser-energized water to cut teeth.
- The Waterlase™ emits a laser beam that energizes a highly precise spray of air and water.
- Water droplets absorb the laser energy and become laser-energized water particles that, when directed at the tooth, removes enamel, dentin and decay/caries.
Waterlase can be used safely for:
- Decay removal
- Cavity preparation
- Smile Design
- General soft tissue procedures
- General dentistry for enamel and dentin
- Avoid being “numbed”
- Avoid the shot
- Just about any procedure
|The reasons most of us don’t like to go to the dentist:||Reasons to choose Waterlase Dentistry:|